WILLIAM POLYI | PRESIDENT & CEO
- 30+ years of aviation experience in sales, leasing, and management.
- Started his career with Pratt & Whitney Canada.
- Formerly the Senior Vice President of the AGES Group.
- Graduated with a BA in COMM from McGill University, and is fluent in several languages.
ROBERT W. FESSLER | EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT
- 19+ years aviation experience, specialising in airframe part sales, marketing, OEM management and finance.
- Started his career as a sales associate for AGES Group.
- Held several positions, starting with Engine Parts Sales Manager for Europe, ending with Director of Marketing for Volvo Aero Services (formerly the AGES Group).
- Received his BA from Widener University and his MBA from Purdue.
LAWRENCE E. GROGAN | CFO
- 28+ years in the aviation industry, specializing in the following areas, Fixed Wing, Rotorcraft, FBO’s, Government Contracts, and Scheduled Airlines.
- Formerly employed with Island Helicopters NY and Peters and Welsh CPA’s.
- Previously the VP of Finance at Volvo Aero Services (formerly the AGES Group).
- Received his BBA in accounting from Pace University.
DAVID G. FESSLER | CIO
- 22+ years experience handling information technology within the aviation industry.
- Previously the Vice President of Technology for Volvo Aero Services (formerly the AGES Group)
- Now responsible for all of Magellan’s global networks and applications.
- Graduated from the University of Tampa with a BS in Computer Science.
Liz meehan | vice president of program management
- 29+ years experience in aviation, specialising in engine and airframe part sales and OEM partnerships.
- Previously the Vice President of Consignment Programs with Volvo Aero Services (formerly the AGES Group).
- Attended the State University of New York.
Robert Suhs | Vice PResident of Commercial aircraft division
- 20+ years in the aviation industry.
- Specialist in engine and airframe MRO, sales, and management.
- Previously employed by Delta Tech Ops, Honeywell Aerospace, and Sermatech International.
- Graduated from San Diego State University with a BA in International Business.
RONALD HANKINS | VICE PRESIDENT OF REGIONAL AIRCRAFT DIVISION
- 28+ years in aviation, specialising in asset management and airframe and engine part sales.
- Employers have included Aviall International, UNC Airwork, and Dallas Airmotive.
- Previously the Director of Asset Management with Volvo Aero Services (formerly the AGES Group).
caryn lapinski | Vice president Of Product Support
- 33+ years of experience in the aviation industry.
- Specialist in product support, repairs, and purchasing.
- Previously employed with Volvo Aero Services (formerly the AGES Group), as the the Vice President of Product support.
niall duggan | managing director
- 15+ years of experience in the aviation industry, specializin in spare parts trading and engine leasing.
- Employers have included Dell Products Europe BV, and Price Warehouse.
- Previously the Financial Controller for Volvo Aero Services Shannon Ltd. (formerly the AGES Group).
ben murphy | general manager
- 28+ years of experience in aviation industry, specializing in sales, marketing, and customer support.
- Previously the Sales Manager for PWN International Asia / Pacific and the Marketing / Customer Support Manager of Airmotive Ireland.
GERRY BURKE | SPECIAL PROJECTS
- 30+ years of commercial rotable experience in inventory management, product support, and sales.
- Employers have included GPA Pacific Aero Support, Airmotive Ireland and the Irish Air Force.
- Previously the General Manager of Volvo Aero Services Shannon Ltd (formerly the AGES Group).
amanda dunn | vice president, legal
- 19+ year career as a corporate generalist, specializing in aviation law.
- Member of Florida Bar.
- Received her JD and MBA from Nova Southeastern University and her BBA in International Business from Florida Atlantic University.