Who We are
Magellan Aviation Group has become a leader in the the aftermarket sales of engine and aircraft product and services.
For over 25 years, our employees have demonstrated a trusted and proven track record of providing innovative aviation support services. Comprehensive experience includes ownership and management of aircraft, engines, and spare part portfolios.
Magellan currently has headquarters operating out of North Carolina, Florida, Ireland, and Singapore. We have strategically placed satellite offices and sales representatives located all over the world.
What we do
A specialist in engine leasing and trading. We support three segments of the air transport industry: commuter/regional turbo-prop, regional jet, and commercial narrow- and wide-body. Working closely with our customers throughout the world, we provide the most comprehensive and valuable support possible.
Serving more than 775 customers in 80 countries, Magellan Aviation Group continues to develop industry-leading programs for the regional and commercial aviation sectors. Further, our ever-growing and dynamic lease pool of engines offers options for short- and long-term contracts for a broad range of customers.
Our goal is to provide timely and economical solutions for our customers and partners within the industry. We strive to achieve positive results and provide integrated aviation support services to the global airline industry.
where we started, where we are now
- 2000: Magellan Group is formed after The Ages Group is sold.
- 2002: MAG acquires Shannon company.
- 2006: Latin American satellite office opens, located in Peru.
- 2009: Landmark Bombardier agreement signed for CRJ material.
- 2011: Satellite office is China is opened / MAG acquires B&B Marketing.
- 2012: Satellite offices opened in Singapore, Germany, and Jakarta / MAG finalizes partnership agreement with Marubeni Corporation / MAG headquarters in North Carolina moves into larger facility, including a 80,000 sq. ft. warehouse.
- 2013: MAG signs Consignment and Security Agreement with The Boeing Company.
- 2014: MAG is awarded the President's "E" Award for Exports, the highest recognition any U.S entity may receive for making a significant contribution to the expansion of U.S exports / The Boeing Company awards Magellan a five year contract extension to the Consignment and Security Agreement initiated in 2013.