- MAG has received its 7th aircraft for disassembly under the Consignment & Security Agreement with Boeing. The aircraft is a PW4056-powered 747-4B5, MSN 26293.
- MAG is disassembling four PW4056-3 engines and has added two to its lease pool.
- Magellan Aviation Group has disassembled one (1) Dash8 Q400 – parts are available immediately
- As part of the growing portfolio of aircraft being managed by MAG under the agreement with Boeing, we have recently disassembled (2) 737-300, (3) 747-400, and (1) A340-300. Parts are available immediately.
- MAG has disassembled (1) CFM56-5C4; parts now available for sale.
- MAG has (2) CFM56-3C1 available for sale or lease.
- Magellan Aviation Group has disassembled two (2) 737-700 – the parts are available immediately
- MAG has disassembled (4) CFM56 -7B –the parts are available immediately in OHC condition
- Magellan Aviation Group has disassembled NEW CFM56-7B – the parts are available immediately
Operating out of Charlotte, North Carolina, and Shannon, Ireland, and with satellite offices located all over the world, Magellan Aviation Group is a leading global supplier of aircraft products and services and a specialist in engine leasing and trading. We are capable of supporting three segments of the air transport industry: commuter/regional turbo-prop, regional jet, and commercial narrow- and wide-body. Working closely with our customers throughout the world, we provide the most comprehensive and valuable support possible.
Serving more than 250 customers in 85 countries, Magellan Aviation Group continues to develop industry-leading programs for the regional and commercial aviation sectors. Further, our ever-growing and dynamic lease pool of engines offers options for short- and long-term contracts for a broad range of customers.
Our goal is to provide timely and economical solutions for our customers and partners within an industry that is constantly plagued by cycles and downturns. We strive to achieve positive results and provide integrated aviation support services to the global airline industry.